Permanent – Based: Central London
Competitive Base Salary + Bens + Bonus
Our client is a trader of Commodity and Energy products including, Gas, Power and Oil products based in Central London.
To handle the oil trading related ancillary cost settlements in a timely and accurate manner, which will involve:
- Settle the secondary costs including but not limited to freight, shipping costs, insurance, inspections, demurrage, brokerage and other non-cargo costs.
- Invoices due date control, raising payment and invoices in both ETRM system and post in SAP
- Review the trade contract term s and service agreements for ancillary settlement purposes
- Ensure incoming & outgoing funds receipt or payment shall value on time, AR ageing follow up.
- Liaise with trading desk and operators to resolve any potential issues or disputes to ensure accurate and timely payments and claims
- To carry out with the procedure/process implemented in ETRM, Control Panel, SAP and other network system
- To provide activities performance analysis information
- To assist month end reconciliation
- Other tasks assigned by the manager
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Educated to bachelor’s degree level as a minimum requirement (or equivalent)
- Work based relevant experience in physical oil or secondary costs settlements.
- Solid industry knowledge on the physical and financial side of the trading activities.
- Thorough understanding of the settlement process and industry related compliance requirements.
- ETRM and accounting system knowledge is a requirement.