Based: Central London
Salary: Competitive / Market Rate
This role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to join a successful Global Commodity Trading house. This role is based in the Compliance team here in London, where they trade various Energy products including Oil and Gas.
The successful candidate will support the growing Compliance department with various administrative tasks.
Key responsibilities will include but may not be limited to:
- In depth knowledge of Know Your Customer (KYC) procedures
- Support the administration and tracking of the Group’ compliance training programme
- Collect and maintain information on the Group’s compliance activities
- Assist with general administrative work, including filing and archiving of Compliance materials as appropriate
- Provide general support to the Compliance Department in its day-to-day functions.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Degree level education (or equivalent) in Law or similar experience working in Law.
- Previous work experience as an assistant, preferably in a similar function
- Fluent English and any additional language would be beneficial
- Able to work independently and has a flexible work attitude
- Able to work well under pressure
- Is a team player
- Efficient and well organised working skills
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office Suite, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.