Based: Rotterdam, South Holland
Salary: Highly Competitive
Our Client is an Entrepreneurial, market leading, International Commodities Trading business.
In this multitasking and versatile role, you will be the person who plans, communicates and administrates logistical processes for the Sugar trading activities. The successful candidate will essentially have current work based in Operations/Logistics for Sugar.
Next to the planning of the logistics, you will also:
- Handle on the spot problems and inquiries for logistical processes. You will be doing this for shipments.
- The whole flow of operations and logistics will be entered in the ERP-system, which is an important part of the job and must be precisely and timely done.
- Communication with external and internal clients (such as Trade and external South American clients) is also vital in this job.
- For a clean and complete process, the documentation such as bills of lading, invoices and certificates of origin have to be precisely and timely prepared.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Good multitasking and communication skills;
- 5/10 years’ experience in execution, preferably in sugar;
- Bachelor’s degree in logistics engineering or similar;
- Combination of strong logistics and administrative skills;
- A real team player with good overview skills;
- Knowledge of Portuguese language would be an advantage but not essential.